Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lynn Blackwell, Oct 29 2010 12:40PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

FEEDBACK

I would be interested in any feedback regarding our local group meetings.
I would appreciate any comments, positive is good, but also any negative comments that I can take on board and maybe improve on.
We have just recently had the last meeting of the year. This was First Aid and it was an informative evening
and a chance for members to practice their C.P.R skills. All attendees were given a Certificate of Attendance
from St Johns, which is valid for 3 years.
I am looking forward to next years meetings, hopefully with your suggestions and if there is anybody out there who would like to give a talk or demonstration on their particular therapy or related subject please get in touch with me. Member Monica is setting up a follow up Tui Na (Chinese Massage) course so as soon as I have details of that, I will let you know. Perhaps, those of you who are interested can post a reply this message. I can then see who reads it !!!!
May I wish you all Happy Holidays....................Best Wishes Lynn.
Pat Hoad
Oct 30 2010 5:23PM
Hi Lynn,
Just to let you know I have read your message. Always enjoy the meetings. Hope to see you next year.
Regards
Pat Hoad
Judith Felton
Nov 3 2010 8:02AM
Hi Lynn
I have just moved to Eastbourne and look forward to attending meetings and events in the coming year.
Regards, Judith
judith_felton@hotmail.com
Lynn Blackwell
Nov 3 2010 1:32PM
Thank you for your replies......Will keep you informed.....Lynn
Lynn Blackwell
Feb 8 2011 11:01AM
CHINESE MASSAGE.
DATES HAVE BEEN FINALISED. PLEASE TELEPHONE ME FOR DETAILS. THANKYOU.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Eastbourne Networking Hub