Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Nov 11 2010 6:55PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South West London group metting - 28th November - come and experience a taste of thai!

Following our first very successful meeting we are very much looking forward to 'A taste of Thai'.
The speaker Chris Parker, has studied a great deal in Thailand and is an experienced practitioner and tutor.
Chris will be talking about and demonstrating Table Thai Massage, Thai Herb Compress Massage as well as a mini workshop on Thai Foot Massage.

You will also have a chance to network with other like minded people and discuss your ideas for future evenings.

The meeting is open to members, non-members and students and even if you don't live in South West London we will welcome you to what should be a great evening.

Date: Sunday 28 November
Time: 6.30 to 8.30pm
Place: The Vitality Centre, 155-159 Merton Road, London SW18 5EQ
Price: £3 each

Please confirm attendance by posting on the forum or emailing south-west-london@ctha.com
Julia McPherson
Nov 13 2010 4:06PM
I'd like to attend the meeting on Sunday 28 Nov. This will be my first group meeting as a relatively new CThA member, so I am looking forward to finding out about Thai massage.

Regards,
Julia
Annalisa Zisman
Nov 15 2010 10:58AM
Hi
Welcome to the CThA as a whole and to the local meetings. We look forward to meeting you.
Kind Regards

Annalisa
Paula Kemp
Nov 15 2010 2:30PM
I am also a newbie to CThA, and would like to attend the meeting, would be lovely to meet other people in the same industry :)

Paula
Annalisa Zisman
Nov 15 2010 3:31PM
Hey, big welcome to you to!
Looking forward to meeting you. The meetings are a fantastic opportunity to meet like minded therapists, learn about other treatments, get business / marketing help and earn CPD points.
See you at 'a taste of thai!'

Annalisa
Paula Kemp
Nov 28 2010 3:51PM
I am really sorry I cannot make it tonight now, will meet you at the next meeting.

Sorry

Paula

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub