Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Nov 30 2010 5:16PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Future action-packed programme for SW London group

What a treat was served up by Chris Parker for all who came along to the SW London meeting on Sunday 28th November. Firstly though, we'd like to thank the Surrey members who turned out on a frosty Sunday night with a tube strike.

The room filled and Chris gave a great talk and a very active demonstration of the many skills he has learned through his trips to train in Thailand. We were treated to the wonderful smells of Thai herb compresses steaming and Chris showed how they are used for a lucky few folk who tried them out. He regailed us with great stories of his training experiences and demonstrated Table Thai and Thai Foot massage techniques.

There were no shortage of willing volunteers to try the fabulous stretches and rhythmic Thai techniques that can access the deepest and most acheing of muscles. To get everyone involved, Chris finished off his talk with a mini Thai Foot massage workshop where most people there got to experience the feeling and have a go.

How better to round off the evening than with freshly made hot Thai snacks for everyone, which were delivered in time for the networking. A total success all round and a huge thanks to Chris for his time and Thai expertise.

He has asked us to pass on the dates when he will be teaching the following at The Vitality Centre SW18;
Thai Herb Compress - 5th February 2011
Table Thai Massage - 20th March 2011
Thai Foot Massage - 27th March 2011 (why not stay for the next CThA meeting afterwards)
To book the above, call 0844 4780477 and everyone who attended on Sunday will receive £15 off.

Fantastic dates for your diary;
Sunday 30th January 2011 - A practical guide to postural assessment, by well-known Physiotherapist Kim Johnson
Sunday 27th March 2011 - Pulsing and the art of energy work, by highly experienced practitioner Richard Lawton
These are the next two meetings for the SW London group, so please come and tell your therapist friends.

Facebook is definitely alive and kicking with our new CThA SW London page, so please be a fan, it will be lonely without you!

Also please RSVP to confirm attendance at CThA meetings, we would love to have you.

In the meantime, when it comes, Merry Christmas and an awesome and successful 2011!
Annalisa
Greater London Regional Coordinator
Paula Kemp
Nov 30 2010 5:36PM
Sounds like you all had a great evening, and I am sorry that I couldn't make it. Please can I have details of the Facebook page as I have tried searching for it and cannot find it.

Many thanks

Paula
Annalisa Zisman
Nov 30 2010 5:49PM
Hi
It was fantastic! Hope to see you at the next one! Link as follows;

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/CThA-South-West-London-Members-Forum/121278484594925

Take care and keep warm!
Annalisa

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub