Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rhonda Bailey, Jan 4 2011 9:26PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

TAI CHI SEMINAR

Sunday 13th Feb 2011 (10am - 2pm) - An Introduction to Tai Chi

This course is both for those who are new to Tai Chi and those who have a little experience. It is ideal for Therapists to find out what Tai Chi is all about and to experience the benefits before recommending it to their clients. During this course we will learn some simple Tai chi exercises and sequences, both moving and still meditation, breathing exercises and a little partner work. The course should give you an overview of some of the important aspects of Tai Chi and you should leave knowing several exercises to practice on your own to help maintain good posture as a therapist.

Each seminar lasts 4 hours and will include breaks. The seminars are practical-based with explanations along the way.

The cost of a 4 hour seminar is currently £25 which is being discounted to £20 for CThA members if paid at least 2 weeks in advance. This cost is non-refundable but can be transferred if you can find another person to take your place.

If you are interested please email for a booking form: bex.taichi@yahoo.co.uk
Enquiries to Rhonda Bailey 07985 001782
Karen George
Jan 4 2011 9:41PM
Where is Intro to Tai Chi to be held? Thnx
Susan Price
Jan 4 2011 10:58PM
Where is the taichi course to be held? Who is leading the course? And what style of Taichi is the course exploring?

Thanks, Sue Price
Rhonda Bailey
Jan 5 2011 4:40PM
The course is being held in the Bexleyheath/Welling area. There are several halls available and the venue choice will depend on the group size.

Instructor: Rhonda Bailey (17 years Tai Chi experience)
Style of Tai chi: Yang-style mostly with some Chen-style exercises.
Rhonda Bailey
Jan 23 2011 9:35PM
Hi everyone,

If you are interested in attending the Introduction to Tai Chi Seminar there is still time to take advantage of the discounted price. Email for a booking form or if you prefer you can give me a ring and I'll pop one in the post to you. I will be issuing receipts and certificates of attendance so you can claim your CPD points.
Rhonda Bailey
Feb 7 2011 3:47PM
There are still some places available on this seminar if anyone wants to make a last minute decision. The venue is in Bexleyheath, in a hall near Danson Park. If you are interested in attending please email for the full address which I'll send you together with other helpful details.
bex.taichi@yahoo.co.uk
07985 001782

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub