Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Patrizia Pisano, Feb 1 2011 6:08PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Report on Central London Group Meeting - 27.01.11

Dear Members

Thank you to all of you who attended the Nutricentre last Thursday. We had a really impressive turnout for the first Central London group meeting of 2011.

A huge thank you and applause to Sylvia Bennett who kicked off the evening with a very informative and enthusiastic presentation on Space Clearing for Therapists. Her clearing demonstrations certainly uplifted the energy of the space we were in as well as my own personal mood! Thank you Sylvia once again. Sylvia has informed me that she regularly runs 'Space Clearing/Feng Shui' workshops, so if anyone is interested please contact Sylvia directly or through me here at the CThA. Furthermore, due to the large turnout, I understand that many of you didn't receive Sylvia's handouts which included the 'Special Offer' voucher, so please email me if you want to get hold of one and I will forward you the voucher by email.

We also enjoyed a great talk by Eve Taylor on Detoxing during the second part of the evening, so again, thank you Eve for your presentation.

The next Central London group meeting will be held on Thursday 31st March at the same time (7pm-9pm) at the regular meeting place (The NutriCentre, W1). The main focus of the evening will be Sound Therapy presented by Clinical Hypnotherapist/Sound Therapist, Chantal Fabrice who will discuss the principles and benefits of Sound Therapy. Chantal has also agreed on giving us a 'sound bath', so I am very excited about that. We will also hear a great presentation from Jan Willis who will give us some great information and tips on 'Online Marketing' and how we can promote our business using this medium.

I look forward to seeing you again at the end of March. In the meantime, if you have any questions, thoughts or comments, please email me at central-london@ctha.com or centrallondonctha@gmail.com. Alternatively, you can go to the group's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=132618500103398

With warmest wishes

Patrizia Pisano
Group Coordinator
Central London
07729 787997

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub