Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Claudia McIlroy, Feb 6 2011 10:34AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Masterclass follow-on-workshops 2011

positive life changes

[Sonia Longridge]

Over the next few months business development coach and web marketing expert, Roger Priestly and myself will be facilitating 2 workshops to help you grow a profitable therapy/natural health business

Workshop 2: Saturday, 5 February, 10.00 - 1.00:

Making the most of free marketing secrets: how to deliver real profit!

Workshop 3: Saturday, March - date tbc, 10 - 1.00:

Sell, Sell, Sell: 10 keys to selling successfully!

Venues: E Belfast: to be confirmed

Cost: £39 per workshop

What people have said about these workshops:

‘The workshop with Roger Priestly was packed with very useful information on how to maximise the internet to enhance your business. He is excellent at demystifying IT jargon and at suggesting simple ways to open my products and services to a much wider audience. I came away with lots of tips which I can implement immediately.

Teresa Mc Bride: Life Coach, Hypnotherapist and Trainer

‘The session with Roger Priestly was excellent – I learned so much!’

Gillian: Therapist/Life Coach

Interested? Email sonia: sonia@positivelifechanges.co.uk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booking form

Name:

Address:

Tel no:

Email:

I wish to attend the following workshops: pease tick:

Workshop 1: Free Marketing Secrets

Workshop2: Sell, Sell, Sell

Please return to Sonia Longridge with cheque made payable to Sonia Longridge, and post to 29 Castleview Cottage Gardens, Belfast, BT5 7FP tel: 028 9048 9161 e: sonia@positivelifechanges.co.uk

Directions to 29 Castleview Cottage Gardens: from the Belfast direction – proceed along the Newtownards Road towards Dundonald and pass the Stormont Hotel. Turn right after the Stormont Hotel at the traffic lights into Summerhill Avenue and second right into Barnett’s Road. Turn left on the bad bend into Castleview Cottage Gardens

Post Reply |

| Back Up to North-East Northern Ireland