Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Mar 16 2011 1:46PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Please do get involved!

Hi All
I am the regional co-ordinator for Greater London and my role is to support the groups within the area and to act as a link to head office. We are working very hard to ensure that all members within the region have access to a vibrant and pro active group to encourage networking, continuing professional development and as a forum to stay up to date with industry changes.
All groups will provide a minimum of 5 meetings per year with a varied programme representing members needs.
We are currently planning a joint meeting with the South West London, Central London and Surrey groups where Kush Kumar the Chairman of CThA will speak about the developments within the CThA and industry as a whole. Kush is very passionate about the industry and works extremely hard on our behalf. I am sure you will welcome this opportunity and details will be provided shortly. He will also be at Holistic Health at the NEC, should you be up that way on 8/9 May and would welcome the opportunity to chat to you.

We will be announcing the next Surrey meeting soon but meanwhile it would be fantastic to see you at other groups in the area for the following meetings.

South West London - Sunday 27th March 6.30-8.30pm at The Vitality Centre, Alexander House, 155-157 Merton Road, London, SW18 5EQ

Come and listen to a fascinating talk and demonstration of Pulsing - a rhythmic form of bodywork.
With many clients' aches and pains stemming from being too static, sedentary and stiff it reminds us that bodies are meant to move, so why do bodywork treatments tend to be static?
Richard has treated me on many occasions and I can honestly say the results blow me away. This promises to be a fantastic evening!

Central London - Thursday 31st March 7pm-9pm) at The NutriCentre, W1

The main focus of the evening will be Sound Therapy presented by Clinical Hypnotherapist/Sound Therapist, Chantal Fabrice who will discuss the principles and benefits of Sound Therapy.

Groups really do rely on your support so we very much hope to see you at a meeting soon. I would also love to hear about any feedback you have on previous meetings or suggestions for future ones so please feel free to call me on 07790022128 or to email me at south-west-london@ctha.com

Thanks
Annalisa
Regional Co-ordinator for Greater London
CThA
south-west-london@ctha.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub