Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Joy Healey, Mar 23 2011 6:57PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Free Food Intolerance Machine - No catch! Just no longer required.

Hi

I have a Mora 3 Food Intolerance machine that belonged to my husband 8 years ago. He is no longer here. It was never used. He went just after he bought it and is now doing something totally unrelated.

It was actually paid for from MY bank account so I have every right to do with it as I wish. It cost about £3,000 as far as I remember

I know nothing about it, but have no reason to think it isn't in working order.

I only just came across it in a tidy up and need the space. Also seeing it here is upsetting.

Can't quite bring myself to throw a £3k piece of equipment into the tip, so if anyone would like it, all you have to do is come to Harrow, NW London and collect it - knowing that I can't answer ANY questions about it.

You can have everything that goes with it, which includes a training manual.

First person to arrange collection via joy at nutrition4all.co.uk is welcome to it. Please give me a landline that I can ring you on, and state what times are convenient for me to ring you.

Joy
Angelic Skoberla
Mar 23 2011 7:23PM
Hi Joy

I would be interested in taking the machine off your hands. Please ring me on 0208 820 18297.Tonight before 8pm, ot anytime tomorrow, before 5pm.

Kind regards
Angelic
Joy Healey
Mar 24 2011 1:14AM
Hi

Angelic looks like first in the line!

Please just confirm the phone number and I'll call on Thursday - the phone number looked too long.

Joy
Angelic Skoberla
Mar 24 2011 9:40AM
Hi Joy

Could you rather ring me on my mobile? It is: 0787 561 0656 I forgot my mom works night shift so don`t want the phone bothering her.

Kind regards
Angelic

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub