Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mike Hart, Apr 5 2011 3:57PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Local Group Meeting for South Wales - Tuesday 10th May 2011

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for not posting for a few months but the business has taken priority - until now.

I'm planning a meeting for the above date in or near Swansea (but I'm open to other suggestions too!).

The meeting would hopefully take place around 19:30hrs but I haven't booked a venue until we have a good idea of who's coming along. Maybe some of you have a place we could use for a couple of hours? If so please get in touch as I really would like to get local members together for regular meetings this year.

Cost for the meeting would be £3 per person to cover room hire and refreshments.

I look forward to hearing from all members even if it's just to say you can't make it. If anyone has suggestions for venues or more convenient times please do get in touch. I know we can't accommodate everyone but we can do our best.

Talk soon

Warmest Wishes
Mike Hart
Deborah Robson-Brown
Apr 5 2011 6:14PM
Thank you for notification, will try best to attend.

DebbieRobson-Brown
Marcus Staff
Apr 6 2011 10:24AM
unfortunately I can't attend as I wouldn't be able to get there in time from Cardiff.

In Gassho,

Marcus
Alan Clements
Apr 6 2011 9:35PM
Hi Mike, Thanks for arranging this. I intend to come but I may be a bit late
as it's a long clinic day and I have to get there from Carmarthen.

Cheers
Alan Clements
Mike Hart
May 9 2011 2:14PM
Hi All,

Thanks very much for your messages regarding the meeting tomorrow.

However, at the moment it looks like there's only two people attending (including me!), so I was thinking of arranging a date in July instead if that's agreeable for everyone.

Alan, thanks for letting me know you're attending but I don't think it's worth coming down just to see me, as much as I'm looking forward to meeting up. We could do that anytime that's convenient if you wanted to.

Please could you let me know if you are available in July so I can organize something for us all to get together. Dates and times would be great too, all suggestions will be taken into account so as many of us can attend as possible

Many thanks for your time in reading this post, and I hope to meet up with everyone soon

Warmest Regards

Mike Hart
Alan Clements
May 9 2011 8:47PM
Hi Mike,

Ok, it's a shame the 10th May is off, but I'm pretty flexible so I'll try to fit in with everyone else in July.
Unfortunately for cpd purposes, I may have to see if I can get to one of our neighbouring group meetings.

All the best
Alan

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West Wales