1. How can I renew online?
A: Log on to the members section and select the Renew tab.
2. How many cheques should I send to renew if I renew by post?
A: Please send 2 cheques. One made payable to CThA for your membership fee for £60 and the other for your insurance fee to HIS. Both should be returned to the Baker St. address for processing with your renewal forms.
3. I would like a new therapy added to my records and insurance?
A: Please send a photocopy of your qualification certificate to us in order to verify and update your details. HIS will update your policy.
4. How can I update my CPD points online or get a CPD form?
A: Log in to the members area and then you can either update online or download the form. If you need a hard copy please contact the Membership Administration office.
1. How do I login to the members area?
A: Please login using your membership reference and password
2. I need some advice on a practicing matter e.g how to treat a client with a particular ailment or how to devise a consultation form or setting up a business?
A: We have a range of professionals on hand who can help and advise our members on issues both therapy related as well as general business queries. We also have a range of forms available to download for our members including a Consultation Form and a Business Plan.
3. How can I change my picture?
A: After logging in, select "My Photo" from the menu on the left. Then click "Choose File", choose the image on your computer you want to upload, then click "Update".
1. I am not insured with HIS, do I need to prove I have insurance with another provider?
A: Yes please send a photocopy of your policy when you register or renew your membership as we need to keep this on record. A minimum limit of indemnity of £2m is required.