Dorn Method Workshop held in Cambridge 19/20th of February
Become one of the first Dorn Method Therapists in your area. This popular 2 day workshop is open to anybody who wants to help others or take better care of their own back and joints. It's an extremely valuable skill for Therapists helping you free your clients from common Back and Joint pain and a hugely successful treatment in Germany over 37 years. The workshops are CPD accredited by the CThA and FHT.
The workshop contents cover:·
- Dorn Method Introduction, including Basic Anatomy relevant to the Dorn Method, Dorn Theory and
- Applications, Limitations and Contra-Indications, Body Reactions to the - Treatment and After Care Advice· - Assessment and correction of leg length imbalances·
- Assessment and correction of pelvis, sacrum and joints (shoulder, knee, ankle, elbow, etc.)·
- Lower, upper and neck vertebrae check and necessary correction of any imbalances·
- Self help exercises which can be taught to your clients or apply to yourself·
- The Breuss massage
Course structure / running order
Day one of the workshop begins with an Introduction to the Dorn Method and basic anatomy theory, limitations and contra-indications etc, moving on to demonstrations and practical application of Dorn Method principles and techniques focusing on overall structural alignment. Day two begins with practising what was learned on day 1, moving on to joint correction and self-help exercises, finishing off with The Breuss Massage.
Equipment required by student : Medium sized towel for the Breuss Massage
The workshop also includes a completion certificate, manual, DVD and data to download afterwards. Ongoing support via email or during practise days is given.
For more information about the Dorn Method or the Workshops please visit www.dornmethod.co.uk or www.dmta.org.uk