ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Corina Leong, 3 Jan 2006 10:11AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

I'm looking for room to rent in South London

Hi I'm currently in need of somewhere quiet so I can study for my anatomy, physiology & pathology exams at the end of January I'm looking to rent a clean room in a quiet household (houseshare/flat share)in South London, preferably in Raynes Park, Morden or Wimbledon. I'm a pet lover but I do not have any pets. A bit of storage space is highly desirable or I could leave my things in a bigger room. I tend not to stay in the house all the time. I'm also a part-time student in Thai Yoga Massage & I will be pursuing a course in Manual Lymphatic Drainage in the Summer. Thanks Corina 077086-85256 Please contact me at CORINA.LEONG@culture.gsi.gov.uk
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved