Indian Head Massage Training - Glasgow - 5th and 6th Feb 2011
Accredited Indian Head Massage Course Level 1 course in Glasgow, 5th and 6th Feb 2011 (3 places left)
Glasgow - City Centre - 10am-5pm (Saturday and Sunday)
This 2 day weekend course in Indian Head Massage teaches you the full basic routine for practise on family and friends (there is an option to take this to therapist level - details below).
What you will learn on the course:
* The history, background and the benefits of IHM
* Chakra energy centres and a basic introduction to anatomy and physiology
* Massage techniques - the power of touch (demonstration and practise)
* The full, basic massage routine (demonstration and practise in stages)
* An introduction to aromatherapy oils, crystals and colour for treatments
* Precautions - general and contraindications for treatments
* Self care for relaxation and balancing stress
* Introduction to relaxation and meditation techniques
The course takes place at the Theosophical Society in Glasgow (woodlands/west end). There are limited places available.
The course costs £155 (discounts available for booking with a friend). This cost includes all training, course manual and ongoing support. Online booking is available. (Should you opt to take this to a professional level - discount available is £30).
We can issue a certificate of attendance for CPD purposes.
To attend level 2 (therapist level) costs £165 - pre-requisite is completion of level 1. This is a 1 day course. This course is accredited by IPTI.
Our tutors are highly trained to offer you the very best support. Each tutor is also a practising therapist so can offer valuable therapist advice.
For more information, or to book online (or visit our testimonials page) please visit www.ilovefgt.com or telephone Lorraine on 0131 337 1890 or firstname.lastname@example.org