Holistic therapist - Soveral clinic, London
Soveral is a natural skincare brand that is revolutionising the industry. Our products and treatments are cemented within our core belief that health steams from the harmonious balance between body, mind and soul. This is reflected in everything that we do.
ABOUT SOVERAL TREATMENTS
Soveral Treatments are truly holistic, encompassing all the factors that contribute towards a healthier body & mind. Treatments are tailored individually using various unique massage techniques designed by Alexandra Soveral, these techniques require a certain level of physical strength and dedication by the therapist.
BENEFITS OF BEING A SOVERAL THERAPIST
You will receive full training from the very top of the industry.
You will be required to do a maximum of 3/4 per day.
The Soveral clinic is only open Monday to Friday.
You will be paid a (non-commission based) competitive salary. Soveral does not believe in targets or commission incentives.
You will be working in a harmonious environment.
Career development opportunities. As Soveral expands new opportunities will be available for you to explore.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE TO APPLY:
• Qualified Massage Therapist – ITEC, BTEC or NVQ
• Strong anatomy and physiology knowledge and/or a desire to study it in more depth
• Be Microsoft literate – you will be expected to answer emails and help with general admin
• Confident & friendly telephone manner.
• Fluent English, both spoken and written.
• Have a good sense of moral conduct.
• Be physically fit – Soveral treatments require stamina!
• Have a naturally warm & nurturing way of being, we truly care about out clients!
• An eagerness to learn and succeed.
• Have a sunny disposition!
This is a great opportunity to join a fast pace, ever growing small team with the opportunity to progress.
Soveral Body Treatments
Treatment follow ups – checking that clients reacted well.
When not doing treatments: General admin, helping with packaging of new products, dealing with online and wholesale orders, helping in the general running of the clinic. Helping with events.