Two Sports Massage Positions: for the Winter in the Alps
These are seasonal positions starting on December 5th 2019 and ending April 19th 2020
Ever fancied an excuse to have a Winter season in the Alps while being paid to do what you love? Now is your chance! With options to ski, snowboard, snowshoe, pop into Italy or Switzerland for the weekend, it could be just the professional break you are looking for.
Morzine Massage is a very successful sports massage business providing high quality treatments to all its clients in the ski resort of Morzine and surrounding villages. You will be part of that team and be expected to uphold these high standards of treatments.
You must have extremely high work standards, be self-starting, customer ¬focused, self-motivated, take pride in your work at all times and be conscientious.
If you are a happy, professional, organised, and self-motivated person, this will be the perfect job opportunity for you. If you feel that you would be suitable for the position please send us the following and we will consider your application further.
Your CV, copy of your Sports Massage qualification, professional Insurance and First Aid certificate
What is required of applicants?
· 2 years’ experience within Sports Massage
· Level 4 Sports Massage
· First Aid certificate
· Pregnancy massage qualification (desired)
· Hot Stone massage (desired)
· Professional indemnity Insurance with public liability
· Self-employed A1 certificate (Apply through HMRC) or enrolment into French Auto-entrepreneur system
· Your own transport
· Massage couch 10kg, towels, cream, and tissue roll
· British or European passport holder or valid work visa for France
· French SIM card and smart phone
Working hour parameters
Full time position
2.30pm-8.30pm 4 days a week
8.30am-8.30pm 1 day a week (with maximum 5.5 hours of massage per day)
Part time position
2.30pm-8.30pm 1 day a week
8.30am-8.30pm 1 day a week
4pm-8.30pm 2 days a week
Bookings cannot be guaranteed as it is based on tourist fluctuations in resort. However Morzine massage has been successfully growing over the past 12 years and is very confident that you will have an excellent turnover of work.
We will ensure an average of 10 hours of massage a week from week commencing 20th December until Week ending April 2nd
What to expect from Morzine Massage:
· Training: hands on massage techniques, computer sessions for online booking system and
inputting clients treatment notes, orientation of local area, promotional massages at partner
· Massage bookings
· Guidance on medical conditions
· Mentoring throughout the season
· Work shirts, jacket, and consultation sheets
You will be paid 30 euro’s per hour for your massages pro rata.
You will however have to source your own accommodation and pay for your ski lift pass.
If you would like to apply or enquire please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Copies of certificates requested above as well as two referees details.
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED