ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Nicole Ferguson, 10 Oct 2006 11:16AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

where do i find non-rental places to practice???

Hi can anyone offer some advice / opportunities. I am a qualified nutritionist/aromatherapist/ massage therapist/personal trainer and am looking to find work in the UK as a therapist, i have been living in Australia for the past three years, so am unsure where to turn for work. I would rather work in clinics where they take a percentage of my earnings rather than renting but am having real difficulty finding it. can anyone offer me some help??? I live in surrey but drive so can work in London, and surrounding areas along side surrey. Many thanks Nicole
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved