ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Camilla Louise Robbins, 18 Nov 2010 10:38AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Accounting help

Can anyone recommend an accountant who can help me with my end of year accounts / tax return. One that won't cost me the earth! I am London based but can travel. Thank you


Andrea Bradley
18 Nov 2010 2:14PM

could you email me seperatly and I can give you details a therapist I know who does accounts etc. andrea.bradley@walsallmindandbody.co.uk
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved