ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Jean Aellen, 22 Sep 2008 11:27AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Buildings and Contents Insurance

J McKay posted a message about insurance. I have used Ansvar for a number of years and found them reasonable. They have to be dealt with via a broker - Balens, Specialist Insurance Brokers, 2 Nimrod House, Sandy's Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1JJ Jean Aellen
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved