ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Jonathan de Oliveira, 10 Jun 2008 12:08AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Does anyone know an accountant especialised in therapist in London?

I am looking for an accountant that can really help us (therapists) with tax forms and I would appreciate any suggestions of any in London. Thanks in advance,


Suzanne Brooker
10 Jun 2008 6:54PM

Hi , I am a Remedial massage Therapist and BodyTalk practitioner. I have a very good Accountant who specializes in small business and solutions to accounting in a way that is best for you. jeanc@intheblacksolutions.co.uk Let me know if you need any more details Suzanne
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved