ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Karly Jenkins, 24 Feb 2011 3:02PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


i have qualified and am now looking to start up my business? i have my student insurance with CThA, should i continue to insure with them or are their better insurances otu there? also whats CDP and what does it involve? thanks Karly


Keith A. Meager
25 Feb 2011 12:00PM

Hi, I have always found the Insurance services available under CThA membership to be as good as any, and there are additional advantages of ease of renewal. Personally I feel that having the weight of our membership organisation behind us, and their endorsement of the Insurance on offer, is about as good as it gets. CPD is Continuing Professional Development. This is a way of staying up to date, deepening and expanding your professional skills. Reading, attending seminars and workshops, or taking additional qualifications can all provide you with CPD points. Read more about CPD on the CThA Web Pages and in Embody magazine. Really hope this helps you. Best Wishes, In light & Peace Keith A Meager Co-Ordinator Exeter Torbay & District Mob: 07738 197606 The Reiki Journey.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved