ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Patricia Hicks, 20 Jun 2012 2:56PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Has anyone got cover for working with animals and children, if so who are you with


Marcus Staff
20 Jun 2012 4:15PM

I'm with Holistic Insurance through the CThA for the complementary therapies I practice and treating animals with Reiki. Children should be covered under most general therapists insurance and most insurers will add treating animals at an additional cost if you have the appropriate qualifications. Hope this helps. Marcus
Patricia Hicks
20 Jun 2012 4:47PM

Thanks that's a great help
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved