ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Chika Ikwuwunna, 4 Nov 2010 9:41PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


i want to sale products to my clients, do i need product liabity insurance or is my public liabity insurance cover this. can someone also let me know about personal indenmity insurance, what does this insurace cover?


Sue Hannaford
4 Nov 2010 10:31PM

If you are insured through the CThA with Holistic Insurance, your best bet is to contact the insurance company. There is quite a bit of info on the CThA website about their insurance policies too. Probably depends on what you are selling too.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved