ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Janice Hamilton, 29 Sep 2010 12:05PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


I am presently revamping my leaflets and website and have been doing a bit of research into what I can and can't say - is it still allowable to call yourself a clinical aromatherapist so as to differentiate between the ability to blend and give out blends after a treatment and consultation? Any other advice would be most welcome as my eyes are popping out of my head trying to follow it all - I think I need a good massage!!! Thanks in anticipation. Janice


Angelina Kelly
13 Oct 2010 1:26PM

Hi Janice, I suggest you go to your governing body or school who qualified you and ask them what wording to you, they are in the best position to know because they are in the same boat. Angelina Kelly
Janice Hamilton
13 Oct 2010 4:00PM

Thanks Angelina, that's very helpful. Regards Janice
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved