ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Barbara Lewis, 12 Jul 2009 4:48PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

music licence

has anyone actually worked out whether we need a prs music licence if we use cds only on a one to one basis with clients ? i am getting conflicting information about this and feel i am being hounded by prs who apparently are contacting every business that plays music


Roushan Martens
13 Jul 2009 5:48PM

Blimey, really? That sounds crazy! I haven't heard anything about it, but will be interested in any developments. Surely this is utterly unenforceable, even if it's true.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved