ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Linden (Lin) Gregory, 20 Jul 2005 6:22PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Registered NHS Providers

I am a Bowen Technique practitioner and remedial massage therapist in East Sussex. Can anyone tell me how I become a registered NHS provider. I've not had much luck with internet searches. Thanks Lin


Marianne Free Allitt
21 Jul 2005 8:29AM

Hi. If it's what I think you are referring to, I was thinking of joining too. I contacted The NHS Trusts Association PO Box 45734, London SW16 5WJ. Telephone 020 8679 2471 Fax 0208765 4818 and e-mail mail@nhsta.org.uk. They sent me through an info pack. The cost of standard entry is £50 per year or £100 for an extended entry. They say acceptance is not guaranteeed. Let me know if you go for it! x
Elizabeth Farrow
9 Nov 2005 5:13PM

Hi Linden, I have information, which may be of some use to you as I am registered with the NHS directory and receive referrals from a variety of health care professionals including GPs. Send me an e mail and I will forward the information you require. Kind Regards, Elizabeth Farrow BSc www.colorpurplegroup.com liz.farrow.cpt@btinternet.com
Gillian Kenyon
16 May 2008 3:31PM

HI guys - don't waste your money paying the exorbitant fees of NHS Directory. They are not what they at first site appear. The NHS does not use this Directory to find therapists other than Physiotherapists and Osteopaths.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved