ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Kathy Sellwood, 7 Nov 2008 6:52AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Working abroad & public liability insurance

I currently hold ITEC qualifications for anatomy, physiology and massage, on-site massage, sports massage and beauty specialist. All my qualifications are valid in Australia as they too offer ITEC courses. I have a valid working visa for the period of time I will be in Australia but have been told that I may need public liability insurance (PLI) as most Australians are in private health care plans and can claim money back for any remdial treatments if I am with an organisation which will cover me for this, providing I have the correct PLI. Does anyone know if the public liability insurance I currently hold, through Embody and CthA, with Holistic Insurance covers me abroad or if they have a sister company in Australia? I have been given information to contact the Australian Traditional Medical Society (ATMS) which I have done but am currently waiting for an answer. If anyone has worked in Australia on a working Visa your help would be greatly appreciated. Alternatively, if CthA has any information on my query please email to me at kes4massage@yahoo.co.uk
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved