ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Jason Briers, 27 Mar 2007 4:46PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Accepting Private Health Insurance Patients - What's the best way to go about it?

Hi there! Calling all bodyworker therapists/oestopaths/sports & injury massage people. (And all other's !!!) Do you accept clients referred by private health care insurance claims/referals ? (Not NHS specifically, but would also be useful to know) How would one go about gathering information to get registered/signed up ect. ? Any good leads would be most appreciated... Many thanks.. jbriers tui na/sports & re-habilitaion therapist & Reiki Teacher


Gillian Kenyon
16 May 2008 6:01PM

Please take a look at www.TheHClub.org.uk and get in touch if you are interested. Contact details on the site.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved