Canary Wharf Therapy room. Flexible bookings. Low fees.
See: www.therapyroomlondon.org.uk for pictures and information.
The practice is located in a listed building, which used to be workshops for the London Docklands. It is now a small business centre and is quietly located just off a dock. The room floods with plenty of natural light. It is quietly situated in the busy-ness of Canary Wharf.
THREE FREE PARKING SPACES included.
The room is based just a 5-minute walk from Cabot Square, the centre of Canary Wharf. This is about an 8-minute walk from Canary Wharf underground and less five minutes from Westferry and West India Quay Docklands Light Railway (DLR) stations. The practice is also within easy reach of the Thames Clipper river bus and is well serviced by local buses.
THE DIMENSIONS of the space are:
width = 4m; length = 4.75m; height = 3m.
The space has an antique radiator, ceiling chandalier, laminate flooring and two large sash windows. The room has seating and and a drop-leaf desk / meeting table. A quality 3-section portable massage table with a working weight capacity of 227kg (500lbs) is also available. The space can also accommodate group therapies of up to 14 people sitting in a circle.
The room is exclusively for professionals who are intending to develop a regular practice over a period of time. There is a minimum booking commitment of 10 hours a month. You can book whatever availability there is on any day / time flexibly. The flexible ad-hoc fee is intended to support those in the helping professions develop a client base without breaking the bank with a large initial outlay and commitment to a large number of hours at limited times. In order to develop a strong team of practitioners to enable cross-referrals, there is an application process to use the room. Please apply at www.therapyroomlondon.org.uk/apply
BOOKING THE ROOM:
For your £100 a month, you get:
1. A profile page for yourself and a profile page for each of your therapies at: www.wharfhealth.co.uk. This has search engine opitimisation and the option for you to take bookings (and payments if you wish) directly from your profile page.
2. A login on this site to start booking rooms. Depending on when you book them, you get an average of 10 slots. These can be booked, cancelled and rescheduled so long as there is 48 hours' cancellation notice on the rooms.
The room can be hired flexibly from as little as £5 per hour depending on day of week and time of day.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
7am to 12pm = £10 per hour
12pm to 5pm = £10 per hour
5pm to 10pm = £13 per hour
All day Saturday= £8 per hour
All day Sunday = £5 per hour
You will need to commit to a minimum of 10 hours a month (average £100). You can book this flexibly on any day at any time depending on room availability. So you can vary the slots you book each time to suit client demands.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Mutual agreement that we are right for each other. Apply at www.therapyroomlondon.org.uk/apply
2. We send you a contract. This is one month rolling, which means we just need one month's notice from you to cancel the contract.
3. We then need your certificates (qualifications, member bodies, insurance), first month payment (£100) and deposit (£150) and key charge (£10).
4. You get your own login to start booking the room.
5. Your profile goes on www.wharfhealth.co.uk with the option for clients to book and pay here (linked to your Google Calendar and Paypal account) if you would like this.