ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: David Reavely, 22 Jul 2010 3:09PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Nutrional Therapist/Author/ diploma in nutritional medicine

Requires part time work as a Nutritional Advisor or therapist. Specialist areas include food allergies/intolerances (including testing), healthy eating for kids and weight regulation.


Gillian Kenyon
16 Sep 2010 5:26PM

If you are looking for employment and work, keep an eye on: http://www.thehclub.org.uk/employment_opportunities.html and http://www.thehclub.org.uk/on_site_work.html
David Reavely
24 Sep 2010 9:43PM

Hi Gillian, Thanks very much for the links you sent me regarding employment as a Nutritional Therapist. I'm very sorry about the delay in replying; my computer has been out of action for a few weeks due to virus infections. Again, many thanks! Best wishes, Dave
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved