ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Ann Connolly, 23 Jan 2008 3:28PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Reflexologist ITEC Registered

I have recently qualified as a Reflexologist with ITEC and I am looking for part time work. I hope to further my therapies this year and eventually become a full time therapist. I am a member of CThA since December 2007. I live in Northern Ireland and would consider work in the following areas: Down, Armagh and Louth and Monaghan in the South of Ireland. My number is 0777 4292396. Ann Connolly


Gillian Kenyon
27 Jan 2008 3:25PM

Hello Ann Please take a look at www.thehclub.co.uk We are a club of independent therapies practitioners, many of whom work part time from home based studio rooms or mobile. We have formed a co-operative to promote therapies and generate work for member practitioners. Get in contact if you want to know more: Thehclub@hotmail.com
Gillian Kenyon
16 May 2008 5:55PM

Ann Take a look at our practitioners web site www.TheHClub.org.uk
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved