ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Alison Horn, 7 Mar 2010 7:27PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Reflexology Therapist looking for work / room to let Fife Scotland

Hi there, I am qualified with an ITEC level 3 diploma in Reflexology. I am looking for a room to let preferably within a hairdressers or salon, or similar. Preferably within the Kirkcaldy or surrounding areas. I am just starting up so would love somewhere I can build up a client base with reasonable weekly or monthly rental. I have my own therapy table and equipment, I am just really needing somewhere to lease.


Gillian Kenyon
28 May 2010 6:49PM

Hi Take a look at: http://www.thehclub.org.uk/on_site_work.html
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved