ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 9 Aug 2012 12:00PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


CThA Administrator
9 Aug 2012 1:00PM

Dear Dr Fidan, If you wish to take a course in Nutrition, I would advise that you look into a government registered Awarding Organisation such at City & Guilds, ITEC or VTCT Kind Regards, Zara Gooch Membership Administrator.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved