ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 14 Jan 2012 5:05PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

'In-house' courses/certification or VTCT diplomas?

Hi. I am planning to retire from my current NHS nursing post next year and then return to a less demanding part-time role which will hopefully enable me to study a range of complementary therapies with a view ultimately to practising privately as a mobile therapist. Would it be better to do VTCT/nationally recognised qualifications or would undertaking private school courses be acceptable for private practice (obviously only those that are accredited for the purpose of gaining insurance)? Hugely grateful for any advice / opinions? Many thanks in anticipation!
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved