ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 14 May 2010 11:19AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

18-month FT Dip. Massage Therapy from NZ

Dear CThA team, I am a 31 year old British citizen and have just completed an 18 month full-time diploma in massage therapy from Canterbury College of Natural Medicine in New Zealand. The course included anatomy and physiology, pathology, sports massage, neuromuscular technique and clinical reasoning amongst many other aspects of massage. Due to immigration policies it is not possible for me to do business there in the future; how can I become a member of CThA so that I will be recognised here in the UK and create my own business/ work in a team with others for a while? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Emma Walton


Francesca Crocetta
18 May 2010 11:00PM

Dear Emma, send your diploma and any other relative certificates to the CThA where they can confirm recognition of your qualifications and state what you would be able to practise. You can then register, get practice insurance and start practicing! You will find that this only the start of your journey, so many other courses to experience and learn from to develope your practice. Good luck - Francesca
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved