ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 21 Sep 2011 7:09PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

A few questions

I trained in a number of therapies in South Africa and would like to register as a Reflexologist in order to join a clinic in London. How do I go about this? my email is maryan.parker@gmail.com


Emma Back
24 Sep 2011 3:59AM

Hi Maryan Best to speak to the AoR (Association of Reflexologists www.aor.org.uk) and they will be able to advise you about transferring your South Africa qualifications. Emma
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved