ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 28 Oct 2012 7:19AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

A question from Thailand

I am Thai people and got a license for cure from a public health ministry of Thailand in applied thai traditional medicine. Applythai thai traditional medicine is a study only in thailand a student have to learn in 2 kind of health the first is modern medicine the other is thai traditional medicine and apply to use it together. I can do a maasage for cure and give a herbal medicine to my patient. I am open a clinic named thanit thai traditional medicine for 13 years. I want to work and learn more in England is it possible to do it. I can both speak and write in English . Please send some information to me
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved