ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 17 Jul 2018 4:17PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Accreditation from foreign schools

Hello, I am looking at studying Reiki and Reflexology in Thailand. These are all respected, long-standing schools with good testimonials. But I will be practising in Europe and so wanted to know what the likelihood of securing insurance in the UK/Europe with an Asian qualification - certificate. Anyone else who experienced this and can offer advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks Lorraine
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved