ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 10 Apr 2011 3:16PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Hi, I have a IHBC Diploma in Aromatherapy but in order for me to begin practising on the general public do I have to belong to a governing body or is insurance enough? Also as an aromatherapist is it essential to complete cpd courses. Thank you for your help
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved