ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 19 Jun 2015 7:56PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Australian qualifications

Hi there, I have just moved over to the UK from Australia where I was a fully qualified practising massage therapist. I would like to continue working as a therapist over here. I had Certificate IV in Massage Therapy and just want to know if this makes me eligible to join CThA over here? Many thanks


22 Jun 2015 4:20PM

Hi, Thanks for your message. Please send your certificates to CThA via email at info@ctha.com or you could call on 0845 202 2941 for your membership query. We look forward to you becoming a CThA member. Kind Regards, CThA
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved