ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 15 Oct 2012 8:42PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Australian qualifications to the UK

I was born and bread in the UK but emigrated to Australia 5 years ago. Currently a Cert IV student in Massage Therapy. Straight after finishing my course I need to visit the UK for 6 months. Will I be able to practice in the UK? Your help and advise will be very much appreciated. Amanda Thorne
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved