ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 27 Jun 2013 8:30AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

baby massage instructor

hi I am a BMI and aromatherapist. I am with the IFA. however, I am needing a CRB, or DBS as it now is called and someone has recommended I go thru CTHA to get one. is this correct? Any advice would be very helpful. Thank you Kim Wooldridge
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved