ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 8 Mar 2011 12:07PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Energy healing question

My question is regarding insurance. I am an energy healer, having done the necessary courses to have reached Reiki Master many years ago. I have recently completed and passed the Anatomy Physiology and athology course (ITEC Level 3) in order that I can practice in professional capacity. Can you please confirm whether the insurance that you offer with membership is sufficient for me to go ahead anddo this? Many thanks for your time in advance. Best wishes Nicola Barthaud
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved