ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 5 Jun 2014 8:04PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Energy therapy

HI I am a energy therapist I want to know How can I work with your association? I live in asian country I can send energy to someone from another place or country Please guid me My email address is: Tsmsg@yahoo.com


6 Jun 2014 10:08AM

Hi, Thank you for the message. Yes, you can become an international member with CThA. Provided you are qualified in Anatomy and Physiology Level 3 and Healing qualifications from a recognised institution. The best thing to do is to send your certificates for expert review and approval. You can email the scanned copies to: info@ctha.com I hope this has helped and good luck! CThA
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved