ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 2 Nov 2010 7:28AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Dear Sir/Madam, I am a qualified holistic therapist in a number of modalities and a qualified counsellor. Can you advise me how I would go about getting a course I have put togther accredited by yourself or indeed another organisation. I will look forward to hearing from you. Best Wishes Margaret Young


CThA Administrator
25 Nov 2010 9:57AM

Hi Margaret, If you look in the education section of the CThA website, you will find a section at the bottom of the page that says 'Training providers - Course Approval'. There you will find an information pack and a course approval form. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at info@ctha.com Kind Regards, Zara
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved