ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 18 Jul 2013 10:27PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

From the US to the UK

I am a therapist in Texas and am wondering what all is needed to transfer my license to the UK. I have 500 hours of training, and 2 years work experience. Is there anything else I would need?
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved