ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 9 Feb 2013 1:21PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Governing body

Hi I did an acupressure chair day course with gateway, I was told at my work place that I need to be registered with a govening body and have insurance. Gateway recommended this site and said to join with you ctha and it will cover me. Us thus correct. Also what is the difference between a govening body and and accredited body?? It's all confusing.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved