ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 17 Jul 2011 10:55AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Harry - Dubai

My daughter is a qualified reflexologist in London and is wanting to train and qualify in body massage, but is confused about the many courses available for body massage; the differing prospectuses and the status of the eventual qualification in the profession. Can you please advise which recognized course she should be aiming for to gain professional recognition and enable her to add body massage to her work as a reflexologist?


Norah Coyne
27 Jul 2011 10:23AM

If she were to do an ITEC course she would have international recognition as it is known all over the world, some colleges offer the one course with two qualifications the other one being CIBTAC which is an added bonus as one course two exams and qualifications. If she wants a much more intensive massage course there is MTI who are a lot more detailed and very well respected in the UK even in some hospitals but less known outside the UK Hope this helps, Norah Coyne C&G Tutor Galway Ireland
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved