ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 28 Mar 2012 1:09AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Hello, I am studying to massage therapy in Canada. The course is 18 months, and includes 2200 hours of clinic. It includes various levels of anatomy, physiology, orthopedic testing, clinic time, and hydrotherapy, amoung other courses. I am looking to work in the U.K. once finished my program. I am a Canadian citizen. How would my program transfer to the U.K? Thanks for the information.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved