ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 25 May 2010 8:56PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

indemnity insurance for therapist

i qualified 2007 hnc complimentary therapies and diploma indian head massage. i wish to work as mobile therapist and access business premises requesting therapy services. i am looking for indemnity insurance and join as a member. thank you anna


CThA Administrator
25 Jun 2010 1:11PM

Hi, If you go to the red Join Today star on the home page you will be able to follow the steps and join the CThA. Remember to check out the list of accepted qualifications in the student section of the site map.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved