ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 6 Nov 2011 5:58PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Indian head massage

I am keen to train in Indian head massage, yet there seems to be so many different courses. Please can you recommend a course that would be recognised by an insurance company? Many thanks


CThA Administrator
25 Nov 2011 2:39PM

Hi, If it is your only qualification in the Complementary Therapy field, we would suggest that you undertake a Level 3 qualification in Indian Head Massage with a full module in Anatomy & Physiology. We would advise looking at Awarding Organisations like City & Guilds/ITEC/VTCT. If you go to any of their websites you will be able to search for colleges close to you that are running the courses. Kind Regards, Zara Gooch
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved